free site templates
FAITHWALKING 101 Retreats
Begin Your Spiritual
OCTOBER 11-12, 2019
BETHANY REFORMED CHURCH
WHAT WE COVER IN
- A call to align your relationship patterns with the way of Jesus so that you can live a highly effective missional life.
- Integrity is defined as (1) workability and (2) keeping your word.
- Bringing all of what you know about yourself to all of what you know of God. . . and then sharing your experience authentically with a few others.
IMPACT OF VOWS
- A vow is a decision you made in your first formation about how to be safe in relationships. Your vows are obstacles to living a highly effective missional life.
GIVING YOUR WORD
- Giving your word to growing alignment with the way of Jesus in some arena of your life that will result in an increasingly effective missional life.
Get in Touch
© Copyright 2018 Wisconsin Faithwalking Circle